1. We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God, given by divine inspiration, and that it is our only authoritative rule of faith and practice. The 66 canonical books, as originally written were inspired of God, hence free from error.
2. We believe that there is one God, infinite in being and perfection, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, only Son born of God, and in His virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous works, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, priestly ministry, and triumphant return to complete the eternal plan of God.
4. We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit, who convicts people of sin, regenerates them and dwells in those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit applies to human beings the work of Christ.
5. We believe that all people are born sinners and are lost by nature. Human beings, created in the image of God, fell through disobedience from a sinless state at the suggestion of Satan. This fall plunged man into a state of sin and spiritual death and brought upon the entire human race the sentence of eternal death. Human beings are saved only by virtue of the shed blood of Jesus Christ and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit. From this condition of sin, human beings can only be saved by the grace of God, through faith on the basis of the finished work of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the resurrection of all people when their immortal souls will be united with their bodies which were formerly perishable, natural bodies, but which will be raised imperishable spiritual bodies. We believe, furthermore, that those who are saved will be resurrected to eternal life and glory in the presence of God, and those who are lost will be resurrected to condemnation (eternal death). Who are the saved? Believers, having turned to God in penitent faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ. Believers are accountable to God for living a life separated from sin and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). Each believer has a responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the universal spread of the Gospel.
7. We believe in the church as a living, spiritual body of which Christ is the head and of which all born-again (regenerate persons) are members. We believe that a visible church is a company of believers who share their faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and associate for worship, service, fellowship, mission, and nurture.
8. We believe that the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper were established by our Lord: their provision by the church is a continuing obligation and their observance by its members is a continuing privilege.
9. We believe that the work of evangelism, missions, and Christian education under the direction and power of the Holy Spirit constitutes the supreme responsibility of the Church.
10. We believe that marriage was established by God and affirmed by our Lord, Jesus Christ: intended as between one man and one woman. We believe that sexual activity is proper only within the context of marriage.